The Law Lab @ Cardiff constitutes an experimental site of activity hosted by Cardiff School of Law & Politics. Central to our work is the exploration of methods, technologies and approaches that help us to analyse the relationship between law, regulation and the living social environment. Identification of expertises that are germane to, and intersect with questions about law and regulation prove critical for such an understanding. The Law Lab centralises an ethic of collaboration, with the explicit aim of making a positive difference in the broader community by producing robust policy-orientated work attained through partnership with end-users, intermediaries, and across disciplines.
To follow us, please link up with us via:
- LAW LAB WORKSHOP: REGULATORY NARRATIVES AROUND NEW AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES: A CONVERSATION
- Call for Papers: W G Hart Legal Workshop: Valuing Expertise: Legal, Normative and Social Dimensions – 20 – 21 September 2016
- GATTACA and genetic discrimination in employment – much ado about nothing?
- The Discourse of ‘Biocultural’ Rights
- See ya Sidaway – informed consent: Montgomery v. Lanarkshire Health Board  UKSC 11