The Centre for Ethics, Law and Society seeks to connect researchers and practitioners in medical law and bioethics, as well as medicine, science, information technology, the social sciences and humanities.
The centre is led by Cardiff School of Law & Politics and Adelaide Law School and has its own edited collection series entitled Ethics, Law & Society. The fifth volume of this series was published in 2013 and edited by Anthony Wrigley (Keele University) and Nicky Priaulx (Cardiff University).
- GATTACA and genetic discrimination in employment – much ado about nothing?
- The Discourse of ‘Biocultural’ Rights
- See ya Sidaway – informed consent: Montgomery v. Lanarkshire Health Board  UKSC 11
- After Doogan and Wood: Conscientious objection and abortion services Workshop
- Interdisciplinary Approaches to Regulating Innovation